Jobs at Paul O’Connor Property
Are you looking of a job as an estate agent ?
Are you a hardworking and enthusiastic real estate salesperson with an excellent track record in sales?
We want you to join our team in our Naas Office in Co. Kildare.
Our dedicated real estate sales team is looking for an experienced real estate agent to help us continue to provide the best in real estate services. We work to high standards and values and reward our employees for their commitment and success.
As a salesperson within our team you be responsible for:
Identifying gaps in the real estate market
Drawing up legal sales agreements
The successful candidate will have excellent judgement, enthusiasm and integrity.
Key Skills Required:
- A successful and proven sales history
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Self-motivation and drive
- Register and manage applicants
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Canvass for new business opportunities
- Respond to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Liaise with solicitors
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- Microsoft Office and Excel to a good level
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: PSRA Licence – Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in a similar role
If this sounds like you, please send your curriculum vitae to Paul O’Connor, 9 South Main Street, Naas Town Centre, Naas, Co. Kildare
Fill in you details and upload your CV in a Word document or PDF to apply.